Time. Time is precious, so I constantly full it up with all the things that I want to do, in order to not waste any of it. I feel like if I am not accomplishing something or with someone else, time is being wasted.
Yesterday afternoon, I had some free time after finishing the college essay I had been working on. I took the opportunity to look through files of pictures from 2009 and pick the ones that I wanted to print. It made me laugh, want to cry, smile to myself, and overall feel much better.
I deserve some of my time. For the sake of my well being, some of my time needs to be spent doing the simple, peaceful things that make me happy. This is easy for me to forget, so from now on, I am going to make a conscious effort to do just that.
No comments:
Post a Comment