In my busy life, I often forget to slow down, think, reflect, relax, and simply enjoy. Here, I try to do that.
2.06.2012
Fantastic Friends
I really like my friends here. I really like how genuine they are. I really like how they make fun of me, but know how far is too far and don't go there. I really like how we care about each other. I really like how I can be myself and be obnoxious, and nobody has a problem with it. I really like how we can keep each other accountable, but don't expect perfection. I really like how we come up with super fun things to do. I really like how we are always there for each other, even when things are not so fun. I really like how honest we can be. I really like how we stand up for one another. I really like how we see each other's flaws and love each other anyways. I really like how we are personal and close, while being inclusive of anyone and everyone. I really like how we live together. I really like my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment