7.09.2011

That Person

There's always going to be that person who hurts you. That person will always, again and again, bring you down. Out of nowhere, when you finally thought everything was better, that person will bring you to tears. That person isn't going anywhere and will never stop hurting you.

The only thing that I can do is not let it affect me. Yes, that person really knows how to make me cry much too often, but that doesn't mean the tears have to last. I can still be strong, I can have confidence in my value because I know how God feels about me, and I can use it all as a springboard to treat people right. Nobody deserves that person, and I will never be that person.

The only thing to do is to kill the hatred with kindness and cover the pain in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment