"I just need some time in a beautiful place to clear my soul."
"I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive people because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes."
"When was the last time you did something for the first time?"
"Never regret anything because, at one time, it was exactly what you wanted."
"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you."
"Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place."
"At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life."
"Overthinking will ruin you, ruin the situation, turn things around, make you worry, and just make things worse than they actually are."
"Love me when I least deserve it because that's when I really need it."
"Don't you dare give up."
"Life isn't fair, but it's still good."
"I am in repair. I'm not together, but I'm getting there."
"What is the point of all of this if you aren't going to let it change you?"
"Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right."
"You are not the mistakes you have made."
"People are just people; they shouldn't make you nervous."
"Take into account that great love and great achievements often involve great risks."
"It never gets easier. You just get better."
"Hey you. Yes, you. Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. Love them. Without those things, you wouldn't be you. And why would you want to be anybody else? Be confident with who you are, smile, it'll draw people in. If anybody hates on you because you are happy with yourself, then you stick your middle finger in the air and say screw it, my happiness wil not depend on others anymore. I'm happy because I love who I am. I love my flaws. I love my imperfections. They make me me, and 'me' is pretty amazing."
"Sometimes it takes a good fall to know where you stand."
"Follow your heart but take your brain with you."
"Do what you can with what you have where you are."
"The heart has reasons that reason does not understand."
"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
"Unless it is mad passionate extraordinary love, love is a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life, love should not be one of them."
"Sometimes on the way to the dream, you get lost and find a better one."
"Always speak the truth, even if your voice shakes."
"People cry not because they're weak, but because they've been strong for too long."
"Never look down on somebody unless you're helping him up."
"At any given moment you have the power to say that this is not how the story is going to end."
"You've got enemies? Good. That means you actually stood up for something in your life."
"You can say sorry a million times, say I love you as much as you want, say whatever you want, whenever you want, but if you're not going to prove that the things you say are true, then don't say anything at all, because if you can't show it, your words don't mean a thing."
"Do what you feel to be right in your heart, for you'll be criticized anyway."
"If you're not willing to look stupid, nothing great will ever happen to you."
"Don't let insecurity ruin the beauty you were born with."
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
"Mistakes are proof that you are trying."
"Spend life with who makes you happy, not with who you have to impress."
"In the end, what we regret most are the chances we never took."
"Work hard, stay humble."
No comments:
Post a Comment