1.14.2012

To-Do List

1. Feel better. Get enough sleep. Eat right. Work out. It makes me feel better. It shrinks my stomach. It prevents me from getting pimples! It keeps me healthy and happy. I know I have a million things I want to do that are more important to me than these things, but I know I can do everything I want and take care of myself. I just need to be committed to it. Healthy eating, consistant sleeping, and exercise really would make a big, positive difference in my life.

2. Take things one day at a time. I don't know what the future holds; I have no idea what is in store for me. Only God does. Worrying about it and being scared and wishing I knew and trying to get somewhere that I don't even know if I want to go doesn't do me any good. In fact, it just causes stress and disappointment. My future is in the future, and although I have no idea what to expect right now, God's got an amazing life for me already figured out. I don't need to figure it out, I just need to pursue what I'm passionate about and follow Him. I'll get there when it's time to get there. For now, I'm taking things one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment