In my busy life, I often forget to slow down, think, reflect, relax, and simply enjoy. Here, I try to do that.
11.02.2010
Getting Through It
College applications, essays, and research have been dominating my life and causing a lot of stress. Lately, all I feel like I can do is work hard, worry, and stress about all the decisions that have to be made, mostly completely out of my control. But when I think about the fact that in exactly six months, I will know for sure where I will spend the following four years of my life, I realize that getting stressed out is pointless and changes nothing. All the hard work I am going through now will pay off when I finally find out what college is right for me. I am not saying that life will be perfect come may, life is never perfect, but I am saying that thinking about how it will all come to a nice conclusion is reassuring and helps me get through the stress I am dealing with right now. So maybe I have a lot of work to do today and have to analyze myself in ways I really do not want to today, but I can see the finish line is not far away, and I will keep my eyes glued on that very day when I will know what God has planned for me. That's enough for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment