In my busy life, I often forget to slow down, think, reflect, relax, and simply enjoy. Here, I try to do that.
11.15.2010
Trust
It is easy to live life unappriciative of the people that I know I can trust. It almost seams like it is a given, expected, that they be there for me. Not only is that a horrible attitude, but it is simply wrong. People who can be trusted with anything, those who keep my secrets and tell me the truth no matter what, are special. It is much easier to tell everyone everything or just tell me what I want to hear, I know, but some people make sure not to do that. I need to start being more appriciative. So, thank you, be it something big or small, for showing that you are a person that I can trust. Being that trustworthy person is really something that often goes unoticed, but is something to be proud of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment