-letting God work in me at world mandate changed the way I worship.
-my wonderful swept me off of my feet and became mine <3
-shyg winter retreat brought me even closer to God and the people around me who love Him like I do.
-choir Augustana trip was simply ridiculously fun, which is why I am in choir.
-FBLA state taught me that I probably should not go into business.
-a spring break spent visiting colleges started me off on the entire admissions process.
-math team state: a very disappointing 3rd overall was tolerated because of the personal accomplishment I felt from the calculator team taking 1st
-our trip to Ecuador was a constant encounter with God, and I discovered some of my best friends in those two weeks.
-4th of July in minaqua, just like every year, to be with family and just relax
-a tea party in the middle of the summer to celebrate my birthday that was in March
-a summer spent on the beach, boating, working at church, and enjoying the company of friends.
-chamber choir retreat was the beginning of all the fun we would have and music we would make
-kick-off dance DO RE MIGOS! started off senior year with a bang
-homecoming week: parade, game, dance, and everything... the best homecoming of my 4 years.
-Hope Family weekend gave me a taste of Jessica's life at college and reminded me why I do not want to go to a small, Christian school
-YoungLife Vernon Hills began, bringing a great organization to my town in my house
-Chamber Choir Madrigal Dessert: all our hard work came to this
-my very last TNT Christmas show brought me to tears and reminded me how much everything I do at church has impacted me and means to me.
-the last night of the year spent with all my friends, especially my Mark, to remember all the amazing memories and great times we have had this year, big events and small moments alike.
No comments:
Post a Comment