I have a tendency to eat a lot of crap. Whenever there is something yummy, sugary, or just straight-up unhealthy (with absolutely no other appeal such as taste), I eat it. Even if I don't want it. I just eat it. Needless to say, add these horrible eating habits to my busy schedule, and the results ends up being me going entire days without any real food, but only unhealthy snacks. For example, I forgot to pack myself a lunch for a field trip on Tuesday and ended up eating a bunch of my friend's oreos. I wasn't home during dinner, but had eaten a bunch more oreos after school, so I wasn't hungry enough to make myself a whole meal, and instead just snacked on more cookies. The most substantial thing I had eaten that day was the oatmeal I had for breakfast. On another one of these occasions, I felt so gross that I needed to eat something healthy, so I found some salad in the fridge at night, which I happily indulged in. I am never very willing to eat healthily, so the fact that this excited me is really saying something.
My eating habits are horrible. I really need to fix them. Not because I want to loose weight or anything, but just for the general goodness of my health! Unfortunately, I love chocolate and sweets more than anything, am much too lazy to make myself real healthy food, and lack the incentive to actually make this happen. Oh well. Maybe someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment