My best friend and I, normally a very cheery pair, were sitting in the car, feeling a little, like, bleh, not really needing to talk about it, but talking about it anyways. We couldn't really explain how we were feeling, but we both understood the other clearly. I called it a "casual frown mood," a mood which many people live in regularly, but feels horrible for us because we are normally the "casual smile mood" kind of people. I believe firmly in being positive, optimistic, and full of life every single day, but some days that is just not possible.
And, you know what, that's okay.
It's okay to have the gloomy, bad days, because they make you appreciate the other days. I try to go into everything with the attitude that I will make the best of whatever situation I find myself in, but it is okay to fail every now and then. Occasionally, not feeling your best is healthy, normal, human. I still like to make sure I have more good days than bad (something that can be achieved by having a positive attitude), but I am thankful for the bad days, too.
Without bad days, good days would just be normal days!
No comments:
Post a Comment