In my busy life, I often forget to slow down, think, reflect, relax, and simply enjoy. Here, I try to do that.
2.21.2011
Goal of the Week
Today, I have decided that I will implement a goal of the week. I may continue to do this in future weeks depending on how this week goes, but my main purpose is to try something new that should be good for me and see how it goes! My goal of this week is to be asleep before 11 o'clock every night, which is something I have basically never done before, especially for four consecutive days (the goal will no longer apply come Friday night considering how unrealistic it is for the weekends)! I guess I will just see how this goes. For now, I am off to finish a few things before going to bed, which I better do shortly, considering it is 10:20!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment