2.11.2011

What Is Wrong With Me?

I feel...
Like I will never be good enough
Like I am needy
Like the butt of every joke
Like I need to lose belly fat
Like I don't belong
Like my hard work gets me nowhere
Like I'm always jealous
Like I make people feel bad
Like a lousy friend
Like I'm judged as judgmental
Like I'm selfish
Like an incredibly unappealing person
Like nobody really likes ALL of me.

1 comment:

  1. I feel...
    Like you are already good enough
    Like you need just like everyone else
    Like you don't notice that others are too
    Like you are skinny
    Like you belong
    Like your hard work has paid off more than Like you think
    Like you are sometimes jealous
    Like you make people smile
    Like you are an amazing friend
    Like you are judged as energetic
    Like you can be selfish
    Like you are an incredibly appealing person
    Like ALL of you is loved by Jesus and everyone else doesn't matter

    :D

    ReplyDelete