2.24.2011

Why I'm Blessed

In moments when all I can think about is what is going wrong, I need to stop, think, and change my attitude. I could easily write about what is wrong, but that won't make me feel any better. So, I am goin to write about what is right.

I am blessed to be sleeping in a comfy bed with loads of covers and stuffed animals that are always there for hugging. I am blessed to have a car and bathroom at my disposal almost all of the time, giving me privacy, freedom, and choices. I am blessed that I have the best best friends, who make good choices, agree with me on the important stuff, have always been there for me, and will always be there. I am blessed to have parents who are still together and are a good example of what a healthy marriage looks like. I am blessed to have a boyfriend who loves me, respects me, cares about me, and makes my head spin in circles. I am blessed to live in a safe town, located right outside a perfect city and full of interesting cultures. I am blessed with the ability to get good grades, excel at math, sing decently enough to be involved with choir, participate in a number of activities, and be a leader for kids I adore.

This doesn't even come close to covering all the ways I am blessed, but it has done a marvolous job of lifting my spirits. Whenever I feel down, I will remember all these reasons and come up with more reasons that I am so incredibly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment