3.23.2011

I Couldn't Have Asked For Anything Better

So what if I can't stop crying? I lived my life. Every moment of it was wonderful. I'm sad it's over, but I'm thankful it happened. I'm still in love, but I know ending it was the best thing to do, for both of us. Even though we're not together, he's still perfect. He is still managing to do everything right. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Maybe that's why I can't stop crying, or maybe it's because I'm still so in love.

Either way, I know that we will both be happy with the way things were, the way things changed, and the way things are. I know everything will be okay- not because we are still crazy about one another, true as it may be- but because we both understand one another. I think that that's the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment