6.27.2011

Heading To The Best Place In The World

After my orientation this week, I have fallen in love with Baylor and am finally so happy with my decision. I love the people, they are so full of life and joy; the campus, it is gorgeous around every corner; the atmosphere, love and support flows everywhere you go; and the opportunities, the honors program brings me so many unique oppertunities that I could get nowhere else. All in all, I could not be happier with my decision and my opinion has transformed entirely from how I felt a month ago. I am absolutely overjoyed with my choice. I have seriously fallen hard for Baylor University. God works in awesome ways. Baylor could not be more perfect and I am confident that I will have an amazing four years there, full of personal growth, a lot of fun, and a stellar education.

No comments:

Post a Comment