I don't want to waste my summer. I have heard a couple times in the last couple weeks that I should use my summer and my circumstances to do something, to make a difference, and just not waste away the days "having fun" because that's not what will make an impact.
I really do want to make a difference and use the time I have! I just don't know how. I can't get a job, I go out of town randomly, the summer is half over, I'm going away to school in the fall... I just don't know how I could make a difference and do something productive with the time I have.
It's sort of frustrating, but I am fully motivated and excited and ready to find something to do, so I know that I will because that's just the kind of person that I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment