In my busy life, I often forget to slow down, think, reflect, relax, and simply enjoy. Here, I try to do that.
6.27.2011
There's Nothing Quite Like Encouragement
I am so glad I went to Memphis this year. For a while, I was a little worried about missing out on the Ecuador trip, but this mission trip really, I at least think and hope, changed my life. The focus on encouragement, the constant love from everyone towards everyone, and the personal time I spent with God affected my attitude and desires. The trip made me want to live for God, it brought me to actually see and hear Him, and it gave me the chance to form and shape positive relationships with people. I am so thankful I went; it's hard to really put to words the effect it had on me and the way God changed my life while in Memphis a couple weeks ago, but I've improved a lot in my life since I got home, and I think this lifestyle shift is a perfect testimony to the experience I had on the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment