You two are so perfect. You are so clearly, completely, undeniably in love. It's like a fairy tale love, and even though you've been dating way past the "honeymoon stage," it's strong as ever. It's the kind of love that you can't hide, that doesn't go away for even a second. Everything comes back to the other person. You never worry about your relationship because you know and understand how much much you both care about each other. You know that the other's not perfect, but you love them for exactly who they are. You put each other's needs above your own, but you don't forget about yourself. You have fun together. You are best friends. You love being together. Things aren't perfect all the time, but you don't expect them to be. I see the way you look at each other; I notice your little interactions. Nobody can plan for the kind of love you two have. It's not something you can try to make happen. It happened to you both, and it took over.
I want that. I don't need it right now; I understand the importance in waiting. I just want to look at someone the way you, Syd, look at Matt, and I want someone to look at me the way you, Matt, look at Syd. I can't put it in words, exactly, but it's so clear in everything you two do and it's such a big part of who you are. Someday, I want a love like that. I know it's real, it actually exists, because it's so clear between you two. Someday, I want something perfect. Neither of you are perfect people, neither are particularly particular, but you fit together so precisely and love each other so completely. Thanks for proving to me that it is possible, that it exists. I'm so happy that you both found it in each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment