12.19.2011

Something Special

I love how we can just get back together and it's like nothing has changed. Well, clearly, everything has changed. We have all grown up and really gotten the chance to be who we are with fresh starts. We all grabbed that opportunity in college, and now we are all so very different. We became friends a long, long time ago because we were similar. The similarities gradually faded, but our friendship has remained strong. We all spent the last four months living completely different lives, and we all loved it. Today, as we came back together, we got the chance to show each other how much we still respect and love one another, no matter what; how we can still have fun together like we did eight years ago; and how no matter how far away we move or far apart we grow, nothing can really break our friendship bond.

Oh, my most lovely best friends, how we've got something special! For awhile, I wasn't so sure, but, tonight, I think it became pretty clear: We will be friends forever.

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable, and soooo true!!! totally love our friendship!

    -britt

    ReplyDelete