We were all together, like high school, just hanging out. I kept following you around, like a puppy. Everywhere you went, socializing and talking to everyone as you would, you knew everybody... I was right behind you, laughing and socializing along. I knew you should be dead, so I didn't question you being there. If I asked questions, things might change, people might realize that this isn't true, and I liked that you were there, alive. Nothing was wrong. I just wanted to spend every second I could with you, because I knew that it would all go away, that it couldn't be real. I smiled, laughed, talked, knowing all along the truth that you were dead but not wanting to acknowledge it. You acted normal, everyone acted normal, I was the only one following you around, but nobody cared...
Well, I woke up. It wasn't real, just like I knew it couldn't be. Alexander, I hope and pray that we reunite in heaven, and you can tell me why you did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment