Alex. This morning, I woke up to the worst phone call of my life. You changed so many lives. People who didn't even know you are writing about how they were effected by you, how they looked up to you, and how you made them smile. I can't even begin to express what I want to say. I can't even start to write about your character and personality because I would never be able to stop. Memories with you, conversations we have had, I don't even know where to begin. Since first grade in Mrs. Leung's class, through elementary, middle, and high school, all the way up to senior year, you were my friend. My prayers are with your incredible family whom I have had the privilege of getting to know through you over all the years. You impacted people, for the better, and maybe, if you had known the extent of that truth, you would still be with us today. Although I don't understand it, I'm thankful for the time I did get to spend with you and praise God for the life you lived.
I promise to tell people how much I love and appreciate them, to remind people that their life is more precious than their problems are big, to tell that that Jesus loves them and wants life for them with both my words and actions, to pay attention to people and really get to know them on a personal level, to always take suicide seriously, and to value every moment of time I get with people.
No comments:
Post a Comment