5.03.2011

Happily Ever After

Since nobody reads this thing anymore, I guess I can be completely and totally honest. I'm not a big fan of my life right now. I mean, I know, I have it so good compared to people across the globe dealing the death of loved ones and poverty that consumes their lives, so I really have no right to complain. But there is just so much right now that I am trying to deal with, I can hardly hang on to the peices of what remains of me. Life is hard right now. And the only tangible person that has been helping me get through it is him. I know it's not a good idea to be with him and everything, but I really cannot do this alone, even with God on my side. I need him. I can't let him go, especially not right now, but hopefully I won't have to ever. I wish loving someone was easier and involved no pain or difficulties, but Michegan and Texas are just so far away from eachother, and there's really nothing left for me to do.

I wish real life worked out more like it does in movies and books; right after the worst part where everything falls apart, everything ends up working out perfectly and the pain all goes away. Unfortunately, I don't see much of a fairytale ending in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment