I am not a huge fan of this year's yearbook, which sucks because I have loved the last three years' yearbooks, and it's my senior year, but I cannot really complain because I could have been on yearbook, but I chose not to be.
Either way, it made me think.
The "theme" is "some people." So I started to question what would be said about me, what type of "some people" I would fit into, what my peers think. Maybe "some people are overly religious" or "some people are really smart" or "some people are too involved" or "some people sing in the hallways."
Then, that made me think, "do I really care?"
And then, "why should I?"
I think everybody would have much better life attitudes and lives in general if they just questioned themselves every now and then, at least, it helps me.
No comments:
Post a Comment