12.21.2010

Big, Fluffy Snowflakes

I love being outside on a beautiful night. The world is just so peacful. Last night's snow made one of those beautiful nights. I absolutely loved it. I love the big, fluffy snow that seams to fall out of the sky in little chunks instead of tiny individual flakes. I love catching snowflakes in my hand and then looking closely at them to see the crystal design that I didn't believe was actually what snowflakes looked like up close when I was a child. I love watching the white snow fall so gently, contrasting the dark night sky. I love having to walk through snow to get somewher because the sidewalks havn't been shoveled yet. I love watching it all happen again for the first time each year because it is always just as magical. I love feeling snowflakes land on my checks. I love seeing it in my hair. I love the feeling that Christmas really is here. What a beautiful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment