In my busy life, I often forget to slow down, think, reflect, relax, and simply enjoy. Here, I try to do that.
12.11.2010
Magical Dessert
The Madrigal Dessert was tonight. The product of all our hard work, starting all the way in the middle of August. I cannot even begin to explain the feeling I got from this experience. We all came together and performed some of the pieces better then we had ever sung them before. It was in no way completely flawless, but I couldn't be happier with the results: on stage and, more importantly, off. Our energy, our love, our commitment (to music and each other), our excitment, our dedication, our chamber choir family. Those are the things that made our performance so good and made us so happy. Working with everyone in chamber choir has been an unexplainable experience. I feel so blessed to get to be surrounded by so much talent every day in 4th period. I know I am not nearly as good as the rest of my chamber choir family, but that just makes me even more thankful that I get to sing with them. So, to the VHHS Chamber Choir 2010/2011, you guys are amazing. You are all beautiful people with loads of talent and shining personalities. You are accepting and loving, and I am so proud to be be a part of something with you. So, thank you. The madrigal is over, but the memories and friendships we made are not going anywhere. Tonight was, purely, magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment