12.22.2010

TNT Christmas Show

There is an amazing, lovable, talented group of kids who I care so much about, love so much, and get to hang out with twice a week.  Watching them grow over the last couple years has been incredible, and watching them preform on Sunday made me so proud of all their hard work.  I could go on and on saying good things about each and every one of those kids, but, on Saturday, they shared with me how I have influenced them and what I mean to them.  I never would have imagined what they told me.  Hearing how I have changed their lives brought me to tears.  I am so blessed to be able to be someone they can look up to, and I never realized what a strong responsibility that holds.  Knowing that I am the reason some of those kids do what they do today and, best of all, that I have helped them draw closer to Christ and realize that He is more important than anything else has brought me to my knees. I cannot believe that my very last TNT Christmas Show is over.  From being the girl with one line in the background to starring in the show to assistant directing, I cannot imagine life without it.  I thank God so much for all that he has allowed me to be apart of.  This show and these kids have humbled me and reminded me that God really does love me, exactly what I remind the kids.  I want to be apart of their lives forever because I have grown so much and learned so much from them.  Even though I am their leader, I am always learning.  I love my TNT team.

1 comment:

  1. After I read this I immediately looked for the like button. Then I realized how much Facebook has brainwashed me and I just decided to leave a comment and let you know I liked this one a lot. Keep making God proud :)

    ReplyDelete